First Water is a family owned and operated small business founded in 2016. It started with building wood strip canoes in a home garage just north of Bozeman. Today the boat dealership is in a new steel building located in the heart of Montana's Gallatin Valley next to the airport. The construction project was a collaborative effort designed and built by three generations of our family working together. Our service center includes state of the art composites equipment, CNC tooling, and a commercial paint booth.
We have developed partnerships with strategic marine manufacturers and suppliers. These companies are critical to delivering our customers with a safe and enjoyable boating experience. We strive to incorporate sustainable products responsibly manufactured while ensuring all products are built to withstand harsh marine conditions. If you are interested in partnering with First Water please contact us.
Guides, Outfitters, Professional Fishermen and Hunters
If you are interested in working at First Water we would love to hear from you! Below are the current openings:
* No current positions available
- First Water is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
- The health and safety of First Water employees and customers is paramount.
- First Water offers flexible scheduling. We want our employees to enjoy spending time with their families, exploring the beautiful Montana outdoors, and traveling around the world.
- All employees are covered by Worker's Compensation and unemployment insurance.
- Paid employee training is provided upon hiring. First Water supports continued education to ensure our staff stays up to date with state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and boating technologies.