Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lok™
Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lok™
SKU:PV ANG ACE II CB 240-255
Our lightest kayak fishing paddle, the Angler Pro Carbon is the gold-standard of paddles for anglers with 15cm of adjustable length.
- If you’ve selected paddling over pedaling and weight is your #1 priority, look no further. You get what you pay for. And with the Angler Pro Carbon you’re get to get the absolute best, so be prepared for it.
- Compression molded carbon blades are known for being lightweight, strong, and stiff. There is no lighter material in fishing paddles than wet layup carbon fiber, so the long-distance paddlers can go all day without fatigue. The carbon lay-up is tighter than plastic or glass weaves, so it’s the strength and stiffness translate into very impactful strokes.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- Versa-Lok™ offers longer sizes than the previous generation of paddles, making it ideal for wider or bigger kayaks and the high seat position.
- The Versa-Lok™ clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Some of our Bending Branches paddles are built to order and ship directly from their factory. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing!